The Obligatory Year-End Post of Pwnage
I believe I should start this entry with an apology. Sorry sorry sorry for not updating for the last… uhh… 3 weeks. At first I just didn’t have anything to write about I was too lazy to post shuddup and when inspiration finally struck, my internet at home died on me. Hence, no entries on Christmas day and no online greetings for my fellow bloggers and 3 precious readers.
“Boohoo. Excuses, excuses! Kring, you suck!! *kicks*”, you are probably thinking to yourself right now, and guess what, I’m with you on that.
So anyway, 2007′s about to bid us farewell and we all know what that calls for… Yup! The Obligatory Year-End Post of Pwnage! This year had been more than amazing. I experienced so many firsts that it felt like I went through a series of rites of passage, as if I got circumcised over and over again (not like I actually know how it feels. I’ve already denied the existence of my penis).
Here are the highlights of my 2007 life. WARNING: Very personal and may cause extreme boredom to those who don’t give a shit about me.January
- Our company moved to San Miguel Ave and I became an Ortigas girl.
- Directed a real 1-hour TV show (Teenpreneurs) for the first time.
- Went out with a girl. Nothing sexual spectacular happened. I swear.
- Hated the fact that on Valentine’s Day, nobody asked me out so at 8 in the evening, out of desperation, I called up a girl friend for a singles’ night out. And I had to pay. u_u
- Became friends with Joselle and Ivan.
- My bulimic tendencies resurfaced and I caught myself regurgitating my food with the hopes of losing weight. I failed, sister. I did.
- Did One Night with an Angel and with Rem, Shan and Tort, stalked Angel Locsin for 30 days.
- Bought my Razr V3xx.
- Wrote the now infamous “An Open Letter to the One I Love”.
- I had my first kiss and it was beautiful.
- Finally confessed my feelings to someone I loved unrequitedly for 5 years and no, our lips never touched. We are to remain friends and I’d never trade it for anything!
- Went out with a Japanese guy.
- I directed my first AVP with Jojo A and he was such a delight to work with.
- Saw the man of my dreams- except that he’s married so I just shut it.
- Shopping spree with mommy at Hong Kong. My wallet committed hara kiri.
- Started my FunnySexy blog. ^____^
- I dyed my hair red (but it eventually faded to a shade of jologs brown. Ew.)
- Finished a pilot ep of a show (which hasn’t aired yet).
- My lola had a stroke and had since been paralyzed.
- Met Mykel aka Kuyang aka Mimi, my beloved editor.
- Start of Rivermaya Bagong Liwanag. The next three months were dedicated to the show and I breathed, ate and lived nothing but. It was one of the best things that had ever happened to me.
- I almost fell in love again. Almost.
- Some random fucktard stole my whole bag, with my wallet, license, pearl earrings and all.
- At last I met my Gyun Woo. You may call me the Sassy girl, by the way. Oh, I look like Jun Ji Hyun, too, in case you haven’t noticed…
- RMBL finals at the Music Museum- my baptism of fire.
- Did another AVP. And Teenpreneurs 2.
- For the first time, somebody told me (a hot guy at that!) that I was loved… and it was such a weird moment.
- For the nth time, too, I was rejected. I bet you’re smart enough to realize I’m not talking about the same person, right?
- I had my braces finally removed after 4 1/2 years.
- Dyed my hair again (with 3 different colors this time) and it cost me a ridiculous amount of money.
- I’ve never received a love letter in my life but somebody made me a tribute video (even though I haven’t passed away yet) and it was llloooovvvveee.
- Directed the Skechers Streetdance Battle (TV) at Araneta.
- For the first time, I got so friggin’ drunk that I passed out and vomited like hell (on my officemate). AND IT SHALL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
- I directed a boxing match. I kid you not.
- VIXENS reunion at my house sans Kim.
Yup! It was a great year indeed and 2008 better be as winner or I’m totally swearing off the idea of dating men.
Trackback from your site.