Because WordPress Ate My Previous Blog Entry
And so I wasted three hours of my life earlier today when I wrote a profound blog entry, in which I poured out my heart and soul yet again, only for WordPress to go batshit crazy and eat everything up, which made me VERY VERY pissed. So now, no thought-provoking entry for you, dear readers.
BUT YOU GET A LOT OF KRING CRACK (and updates on the past 3 weeks that I’ve been MIA on this blog)
1. I’m on UNO. No, not stacko, you idiot! Uno as in the magazine. October 2009 issue! Woot! *insert head-banging here* And no, I obviously was not the chic on the cover because I don’t have C-cup breasts like those and no, I wasn’t on a spread inside either. I was part of a feature on page 94 and my photo was as tiny as my oil-blotting paper. BUT! That’s not the point. I can now proudly say that I’ve been on both Uno AND FHM this year! Huzzah! Please buy a copy, my friends! I’m sure you’d find more awesome things on that issue than my un-photoshopped face.
Photo that did not make the cut. Lol @ no make-up and Sky Flakes!
“Kring has actually brought back prodigal gay men to the fold of manhood. It’s true.”
Dear blurb writer, who are these gay men that you speak of and WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!?! GIMME THOSE GAY MEN!!! Akin na ang mga bakla!!!
2. I lost in the Philippine Blog Awards. But I swear it’s alright because the person who bagged the trophy is none other than THE Jim Paredes of the Apo Hiking Society for his blog, Writing on Air. I mean, seriously. It’s like me competing against Tyra Banks in a modeling competition. Even to lose is already an honor.
Congratulations to Mr. Paredes and the rest of the winners of the 2009 Philippine Blog Awards! You can watch the replay of the livestream on flippish.com.
The Flippish team in action!!! (with Daisy and Dos)
3. You Know What’s Sad? Well, I commit social suicide on a daily basis and if you regularly watch my videos, you probably are used to me being all retarded and such. BUT. This has got to be the craziest stunt I’ve pulled yet. Even my friend, Ivan (who had seen me do a lot of crazy shit) had his jaw on the floor while he watched this. Please still have respect for me after you see this. Kthnx!
4. KPOP GK DAY! Last October 17, Kpop fans from different fan clubs got together to help out in cleaning up GK Camacho in Nangka, Marikina. The site was very much affected by Ondoy and they need all the help they can to recover from the tragedy. Many of the kids went there and volunteered not knowing what they’re in for. Some were probably just there because it’s a Kpop-related event. However, through their interaction with the kapit-bahayan, play time with the kids and Kuya Vic’s short talk on what GK really is all about, they soon realized that they were not there simply to shovel off the dirt or share a meal with the beneficiaries. They were there to somehow help bring the people’s dignity back; to put a smile on the children’s faces; to show that they care.
Because rock stars help people out!
My ONLY pic that day.
It was an awesome, fun and fulfilling day, and activities like this remind me why it’s still cool to be a fangirl. Thank y’all to those who volunteered, donated and gave support to the activity. And to the people of GK, mabuhay po kayo!
5. TOP is extra-large. And while we’re on the topic of Kpop, here’s my new favorite chocolate bar.
Who is TOP, you ask?
6. Oh, and I have a weekly live show! Talking Heads with Chris and Kring! Wednesdays, 8pm on Flippish! Here’s a cut from our pilot episode. LOL. It’s not a music show, by the way but I just love to dance so at the end, we have a “song of the week”… It’s seriously a talk show. Well, not a serious talk show. Just a normal talk show, but since we’re not under MTRCB, we can use vulgar words and even go naked, if we want to. Errr, yeah. You get the drift.
We even have guests, too! Pwn.
Whoah, that was Kring overload already. Narcissistic people, go die! *randomly falls dead* Hehehe. But I missed you all and just wanted to update you on what’s been going on. Oh, and I’m still single just in case some of you may be wondering. Comment away, bebes! ^___^;;
ps: I’m too Korean. Geez.
pps: Dad said he read my blog. Run for your lives, kiddos!
Trackback from your site.