Wandering Juan Music Video Contest (Free Trip For Six To Boracay!)
You LLLOOOVVEEE travelling – CHECK!
You’re into videos and editing and other creative things – CHECK!
You would like to win a TRIP TO BORACAY for six people – CHECK NA CHECK ala Eugene Domingo!!!
Well well well… You’re in for an awesome treat, peepz, especially if you’ll be going home to your provinces or going to vacations this Christmas break!
CEB encourages every Wandering Juan to submit a music video of their fun escapades. This will be an advocacy effort to promote the Philippines and Cebu Pacific’s domestic destinations. PROMOTING THE PHILIPPINES – that’s the key here!
Here is how to join:
1. Travel via Cebu Pacific to any local destination and create a video capturing the highlights of your travel experience.
2. Go to Cebu Pacific’s YouTube Channel and find the official Wandering Juan Invitation to join video.
3. Go to comments, and choose “Create a Video Response.”
4. Upload your video entry and indicate your complete name, contact number/s, email address, and a short description of the video.
5. All video responses or entries will be subject to pre-screening by CEB representatives before appearing on CEB’s YouTube Channel.
You can upload your entries from December 1, 2011 to January 31, 2012 until 11:59am only. The entries will be screened by Cebu Pacific before being seen on the YouTube Channel.
Here are the video requirements:
1. A Cebu Pacific airplane/s must be shown in the video. The video should not promote or show other products or airlines directly or indirectly competing with Cebu Pacific Air. Contestants can submit as many entries as they wish. However, a contestant may only win once.
Your video should have a shot like this. NAKZ! Mowdelz!
- With my family at the Tagbilaran airport, October 2010. Photo by Jimmy Kim -
2. Production of the video must have been made between January 2011 and January 2012, and must not have been previously awarded. All entries must be original and have not been exhibited commercially, locally or internationally, or in any online media prior to the contest.
3. Each video entry must be submitted in mpeg4/mp4 or other formats compatible with YouTube, not exceeding 100MB in size. Each entry must have a high-resolution version suitable for television use.
4. Video length should be a minimum of 2 minutes to a maximum of 4 minutes.
5. Videos may be in English or in Filipino with English subtitles.
6. All intellectual property rights of entries must belong to the author. Cebu Pacific and its sponsors shall not be held liable in the event that the submission is said to infringe upon intellectual property rights of any other party and any other existing work.
7. All contestants will be acknowledged and will retain ownership of their videos. However, Cebu Pacific Air, TPB and DOT have the permission to use all winning videos for promotional and other publicity purposes. All entries once uploaded cannot be featured in other contests, advertisements, exhibits and other digital media.
On the 1st week of February, video submissions will be judged by representatives from Cebu Pacific and Philippine Department of Tourism based on the following criteria:
Travel Message/ Story 25%
Promotion of destination 25%
Technical execution 10%
Overall impact 15%
This will be for the top 3 videos. A special award called the Wandering Juan Voter’s Choice Award will also be garnered by the video entry with the highest number of likes on the YouTube Channel. The decision of the judges is final and not subject to dispute. The winner will be announced in February 2012.
The winners’ prizes are:
1st place: 6 airline tickets~ and Barkada/Family package to Boracay courtesy of Boracay Regency Beach Resort and Spa*
2nd place: 4 airline tickets~ and Barkada/Family package to Palawan courtesy of Club Paradise in Coron, Palawan*
3rd place: 4 airline tickets~ and Barkada/Family package to Davao courtesy of Pearl Farm Beach Resort, Samal Island, Davao*
Wandering Juan Voter’s Choice: 2 airline tickets to any domestic destination~
~Airline tickets are exclusive of country tax and terminal fees but inclusive of airfare, 15 kilos baggage allowance, fuel surcharge and other fees. The travel vouchers are valid for exchange 6 months from issue date, and valid for travel 6 months from exchange date. Embargo dates apply. Other expenses that will be incurred in relation to the prize shall be shouldered by the winner.
*DOT packages are inclusive of hotel accommodations for 2 nights, 3 days for 4 persons (6 persons for 1st place winner), but exclusive of meals or activities in the destination. Other expenses that will be incurred in relation to the prize shall be shouldered by the winner.
All prizes are not convertible to cash but are transferable (if you can’t go, please transfer it to me kthnxbi). Winners will be notified through email and phone call. If after two (2) days, a winner cannot be contacted through phone or email, a registered mail will be sent. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification shall be forfeited.
Prizes can be claimed from Cebu Pacific at the following address: Cebu Pacific Airline Operations Center, Old Domestic Airport Road, Pasay City. Winners must present two valid IDs and the winning notification email upon claiming.
I suppppeeerrr encourage everyone to join as this is a great opportunity to help promote the Philippines and show your video-making skills at the same time! As a videoblogger who loves to travel, this contest is very close to my heart and I’m looking for 2 people who would represent Team FunnySexy!!! If you’re one of my readers and are interested to join please email me at kring[at]funnysexy[dot]ph! LEZ DO THIS, BEECHAZ!!!
Trackback from your site.