2012 Will Be Awesome!
It seems like it was only yesterday when I wrote my first entry for 2011 and now I’m writing my first blog post again for this year. This past year had been a big eye-opener for me in so many ways. I left my day job for the first time in years and followed my heart. To be honest with you, I’m not so sure what I got out of it or what I was following exactly but I sure did learn a lot.
I do not believe in New Year’s resolutions but I believe in goal-setting. I also believe that when a door closes, the roof gets swept by the wind and you’ll be left with a sky full of opportunities. Though there had been difficulties, 2011 had been an amazing and blessed year and in the last quarter it made me realize that perhaps, I was looking the wrong way all along. Hence, I’m re-focusing my goals for 2012.To make things easier for me to track, I will cross out a goal soon as it has been accomplished!
I claim that this year…
1. I will get featured on magazines/newspapers
2. I will be cast in a movie/TV show.
3. C.N.A. Philippines will be launched and will be a big success. Like massive. A household name.
4. I will make the first steps in creating the Kring empire.
5. I will meet many inspiring and successful entrepreneurs and network with them.
6. I will host at least 10 big events, Kpop-related or otherwise.
7. I will have a new job description on my resume! ^^ What it is, I dunno yet but I’m excited for it!
At the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Malaysia with Filipino power bloggers.
1. I will NEVER compromise my content. Ever.
2. I will be more consistent with my entries and post at least once a day or a minimum of seven posts a week PER blog.
3. I will give more talks about blogging, videoblogging and social media at schools and conferences.
4. I will be a Youtube partner and earn from it harhar! Also, I will upload a video on Youtube at least once a week (or every two weeks).
Dear YouTube, prz to make me an official partner kthnxbi!
5. Speaking of earning, I will earn 100x more from blogging than what I earned this year.
6. I will gain tens of thousands of Twitter and Facebook followers.
7. My blogs will win awards and get featured on popular websites.
8. I will communicate more often with my readers and followers and meet up with them, too! ^^
9. I will have more legitly viral videos!
10. I will become one of Philippines’ most
influential inspiring, famous and read/watched online personalities.
Cambodia: A beautiful country that has changed my life….
1. I will go to at least 3 other countries this year. Korea is one, of course! China is another. *crosses fingers* Hopefully North America or Europe for the 3rd!
2. I will go to at least 5 new places in the Philippines that I haven’t been to before.
3. I will be sent abroad again for work or some other cool adventure.
4. I will have more foreign friends, not just Koreans~ Heehee!
This image is soooo 2010!
1. I will have my own car.
2. I will have clothes and shoes sponsors.
PERFECT TWO. Indeed. ^^
1. I will continue to love Jimmy Kim with all my heart. I will be more understanding and patient and sweet. ^^
LIFE IN GENERAL:
My boyfriend took this photo and loved it so much so I’m making this my New Year photo~ ^^
1. I will continue helping out with Gawad Kalinga as much as I can and promote patriotism in my own little way.
2. I will learn from my mistakes and be a more mature person.
3. I will continue to spread happiness, beauty and love and stay positive and hopeful.
4. I will be a better person.
That’s a lot of goals, right? Hahaha but it’s okay, I believe they are all achievable if I work on them and stay focused. I claim that this year is going to be awesome. Perhaps not perfect but wonderful, nonetheless!
I wish everyone a blessed new year! Hope you’d keep supporting FunnySexy and the Krimmy Couple this 2012!
Please don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: Kring, My Korean Boyfriend, Jimmy Kim
And “like” us on Facebook: Kring Elenzano / The Krimmy Couple / C.N.A. Philippines
Subscribe to my YouTube account: FunnySexy
Tags: 2012, 2ne1, blogging, C.N.A. Philippines, career, facebook, Gawad Kalinga, goals, Kim Hyunjoong, korea, kpop, krimmy couple, new year, Nuffnang, social media, travel, twitter, videoblogging Philippines, viral video, youtube
Trackback from your site.