Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour Manila in my opinion is one of the best things that has happened to the Philippine Kpop fandom. And yes, I’m biased of course. Excuse in advance if I sound like I just downed a liter of Honey Boo Boo juice. It’s only been a few hours since the boys walked out of the stage and man, I’m still High High! This fan account is incoherent, non-chronological, spazzy and full of crack but hey, it’s fun! Please read at your own risk. LELZ. [click to enlarge photos]
Background: I got into Kpop in 2004 because of Dong bang Shin Ki but left about a year after and moved to the Johnny’s Ent & Japanese music fandom. I’ve known Big Bang since their debut but it was their song, Haru Haru that got me active again in Kpop. So to say that those boys are special to me is an understatement.
We were invited by our dear friend, The Official Madam Happee Sy, initially for Jimmy to be a photographer and I, to help out in the coverage. However, things didn’t turn out as planned and last minute, we ended up just watching the show, which is not a bad thing at all. For months, I’ve tried to suppress and deny my excitement and I vowed to myself I won’t have any expectations. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
Since it’s the day that I’d meet the man of my dreams, I came prepared with fashion and shit. When in doubt, pekpek shorts.
Everything from this point onward are Kring’s thoughts during the event, not necessarily in chronological order.
- DAFUQ soooo many fangirls! LOL. Jimmy is scared.
- My friends are EVERYWHERE. Maybe we should just have a PKCI meeting or something.
- Happppeeeee! I’m channeling my inner emo and you’re in a sparkly aquamarine shirt! Angel and devil ang peg? Hahahaha!
- Kay. So my black hair is the talk of the town. Haven’t you guys seen it on Facebook? Haaar!
- No shit, this is the only Kpop concert that I’ve been to where 50% of the audience:
1. have blonde/dyed hair
2. are wearing spikes, blings and fake leather
3. are dressed up like they’re going to a club, smokey eyes inlcuded
4. don’t look like they’re Kpop fans at all. Wait, you’re really wearing Kimonos? O__o
- Dear kuya usher from MOA, why the hell is the seating arrangement weird and shuffled?!?! Stop the meaning of this! We’re supposed to be closer to the extended stage!!!
- OMFG IT’S ONLY 8:30 WHY ARE YOU STARTING ON TIME IT’S TECHNICALLY 30 MINUTES LATE BUT WE’RE PINOYS YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO START AN HOUR AFTER!
KPOP royalty in the house, bitchazzz!
- DAMN FUCK HOLY SHEEETTTTTTT BIIIIIIIG BAAANNNGGGGG!!!! *flails screams waves light stick in the air and loses composure and breeding*
OH GAWD I MISSED DOING COMEDY. How the eff did I become so boring?! And for that.. I bring you this new video! ^^
Do you wanna be a Spice Girl? Wanna learn how to dance like Britney Spears (circa 1998)? Do you love the 90′s, too? I did this video to commemorate my love for the 90′s British and American pop music and also because I miss impersonating celebrities for the crack and lulz (I actually won an a gold medal for “Best in Impersonation” in high school. True story)!!!
Our mop has a cameo in this video.
Hope you guys enjoy this and please, I looove those artists and this is just for fun! Exaggeration is a part of it hahaha! Oh, and if you decide to do these moves, please record it and do a video response! Let’s have fun~
Watch the video after the jump!
Jimmy and I had the opportunity to watch the biggest annual rock event in the Philippines. It was the first time for me to attend a rock concert and wow, I didn’t expect I’d have that much fun! So intense, I looooove it! And maaaan, our view from the snake pit was awesome (reason why you should be a PULP Royalty)! We could literally touch their sweat!
And boy did they sweat a lot! Passion!
I had a lot of videos but unfortunately, I couldn’t use most of the audio because the speakers beside were too loud. Foohoo. Still, no complaints. We were beside the motherfuckin’ speakers and those guys were growling!!!!! #tigerblood #winning
Watch the video! This guitarist has a revelation.
Thank you again, Happee, Vernon and PULP for inviting us! You guys stage the best concerts! Congratulations on the success of this year’s Slam. You made 30,000 Pinoy fans happy.
Video after the jump